Developing Website Marketing strategies are the foundation of getting your web site found and displayed to as many potential customers as possible. The success of being found is based on what you use to describe your services or products on your web site.
Web site marketing can be created & accomplished by any of the following:
- Optimizing the web pages for Search Engines
- Web site submissions to search engines and directories
- Pay per click campaigns
- Link Research for incoming links
- Writing Articles and publishing them on the web
- Social Media
- Newsletters and e-mail campaigns
- Press Releases
- Plus there are other new developing strategies
The Internet can supply hundreds to thousands of visitors per day, 7 days per week. It works while you sleep. Marketing your website helps drive new customers and sales to your online business. The marketing takes many forms and it is the combination of these forms that will deliver the results you seek. The hardest thing to realize is where people are looking to find your product or service.
The first thing you need to do is analyze your website. Does your website accurately describe your business?
With those questions answered – Now consider:
- When was the last time you updated your website?
- Do you actively add new content on a regular basis? Do you have any new updates for your web site?
- Do you want to change the look of your web site – giving it fresh new look?
- Did you add a new product or service in the past 3 months?
- Did you eliminate any products or services in the past 3 months?
- Did anything news worthy occur to your company that you would like everyone to know?
- Did you write an article or paper about a something you feel would help your company?
- Have you been recognized for outstanding work or activity?
- Do you want to increase your traffic? Convert the increase into sales inquiries, new leads or products sold ?
How many people are visiting your site daily? Is it 10, 50, 200, 500, 1000 or more visitors per day? Is it worth adding that new information? You bet it does! This is marketing that never stops!
I would bet you want to offer your visitors the latest news about your company, prices, products and services. Your web site is one of your most precious marketing tools. It works when you are not.
Adding new content to your web site on a regular basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) is the single most effective way to keep your web site fresh, the search engines happy and people coming back.
Don’t let your web site collect dust. It is the single most important marketing tool you possess and it’s working when you are not!
- Web site marketing is about telling your story and keeping your story up to date to attract customers.
- Writing well thought out content – content is the first crucial hurdle.
- Add web pages about new or existing products and services.
- Are your web pages HTML compliant for the search engine spiders? Poorly written code will prevent the search engines from finding the content of your web pages.
- Have clients write product or service reviews – this helps you correct problems or it allows the clients to boast about their experience with your company
- Start a blog and talk about your business by adding industry news, successful sales, testimonials, or discuss hot topics .
- Setup Social Media pages
- If the web site is new, start a pay per click campaign to jump start the traffic and measure the ROI so you don’t get yourself into debt over your marketing efforts.
- Collect e-mails from your customers and start a newsletter or send out a monthly correspondence. E-mail campaigns can be very successful in keeping your brand and identity in front of your clients. This also helps your clients remember to refer your company to others
- Review your log files to see what you are being found for and where you are getting your traffic from.
Web site marketing can be very successful, it all depends on your effort. We are experts in making your website stand out and marketing your Internet business products or services. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Smitty’s Holdings, Inc.
Phone: (954) 423-2785