Some of the finest South Florida Sport Fishing in the Keys.
Captain Banks has over 25 years of experience and his amazing knowledge of the local waters has earned him the respect of his fellow fishing guides and the endorsement by Orvis as an offshore fishing guide.
The War Bird is a 38′ Key Largo fishing boat with the latest electronics for fishing. Featuring a Flying Bridge for the Captain to keep track of the catch while hooked and to keep an eye out for the next fishing location.
Designed for the open ocean, the War Bird is a solid sea vessel for trolling for Sailfish, Kingfish and Dolphin or cruising to the edges of the Gulf Stream for deep water fishing for Grouper and Mutton Snapper.
The War Bird is Located in north Key Largo, at Orvis Outfitters Ocean Reef. Captain Dana Banks owner operator, grew up fishing the area and would enjoy taking you out fishing.
The War Bird offers all the comforts of home:
- A large cabin area with A/C
- Full couch, dinette, full galley
- Entertainment center w/ DVD, and Sirius satellite radio
It’s all about the fishing experience and the ocean adventure. We fish for :
- Sail Fish
- Dolphin (mahi-mahi)
- Wahoo, King Mackerel
- Black Fin Tuna
- Grouper, Mutton Snapper, Yellowtail Snapper (when in season)
- African Pompano
Chartered Fishing Trips
- 4 Hours – This is perfect for the first-time sports fisherman and includes fishing equipment, saltwater fishing license, bait, ice, and other necessities for a successful venture. Our boat features a cabin with a restroom and can accommodate 6 passengers. Just bring your food and drinks.
- 5.5 (+) Hours (3/4 Day) – For more fishing areas, this sport fishing trip allows us the time to try several locations to catch fish. Our crew will even clean your catch while providing storing and cooking tips.
- 8 (+) Hours – Our Full Day Charter – Enjoy a full day of fishing on our 38-foot Sportfishing boat with an air-conditioned cabin and all the comforts of home for your fishing adventures.
We are Located in the northern end of Key Largo
- 1 hour from Miami
- 1.5 hours from Fort Lauderdale
- 2 hours from Key West
Captain Dana Banks – One of the finest Fishing Guides in Key Largo
Docked behind the Orvis Outfitters at Ocean Reef, Key Largo, Florida
Reservations and Questions: (305) 394-7420
Follow us on Facebook – WarBird Sportfishing
The Florida Keys are one of the best places for fishing in the world.