Do you see photos on Facebook that you know someone else took and you have no idea who they beleong to?
One of the nicest things anyone can do for a photographer that has taken their time, their expensive equipment, and their training to capture and or create a photograph and post it on Facebook is :
- To compliment them – we live for that…
- Ask to buy photos – Makes us really happy!
- Ask permission to use their photos – which shows respect from our friends that we have selected on Facebook.
- Use the “share” photo option instead of downloading the photo and posting it as your own. This leaves the photo ownership and recognition.
- If you use a photo from another Facebook “friend” – it would be nice to show some form of recognition, a simple “Thanks to the photographer” that took the photograph – a simple common courtesy.
Just wanted to pass this on to all my Facebook friends to continue to enjoy all the fantastic photography and images being shared with everyone.