Filing for a divorce can be a stressful and traumatic experience. I view it as a sensitive matter that can be handled confidentially and requires a full understanding of the situation with your objective expectations.
We will work together so you will be able to develop reasonable goals and a strategy calculated to succeed in obtaining the best possible resolution of your divorce or related matters.
Before filing for a divorce in Florida two requirements have to be met.
- Since Florida is a no-fault divorce state, the only ground needed to obtain a divorce is that the marriage is “irretrievably broken.” It can’t be fixed or put back together.
- Further, one of the parties to the marriage must have resided in the State of Florida for six months before filing the petition for dissolution of marriage.
I am focused on helping my clients resolve divorce disputes through mediation. The advantages of mediation include:
- It is voluntary and non-binding
- The parties control the scheduling and can expedite resolutions, if desired
- The process may be less stressful than a trial or other court hearing;
- Mediation is generally more cost-effective than contested litigation
If matters cannot be resolved through mediation, I have the knowledge and expertise and supporting staff to litigate all matters before the trial judge.
You may contact me for a confidential conversation about your situation and how I can help you.
Andrew H. Boros, Esq. – Attorney at Law
2333 Brickell Avenue, Suite A-1, Miami, Florida 33129
Phone: (305) 854-8689