LaborQuest USA provides H2B guest workers for any employers who have a seasonal, intermittent or a one-time occurrence need for guest workers. The H2B visa is designated for guest workers who will be employed in any qualifying non-agricultural positions. The most common industries LaborQuest provides H2B programs (guest workers) are: landscaping, grounds maintenance, construction (including: painting/roofing/framing/drywall), restaurant/hospitality, maintenance, golf, manufacturing, processing, and other specialty services businesses.
H2B Visa are used for?
U.S. Companies hiring H2B guest workers to perform temporary work for which no US workers are available.
H2B Non-Agricultural Employer Requirements
- Payroll Records: Two years of employer’s payroll records may be necessary to demonstrate your peak/seasonal need.
- Hourly Wage: The DOL sets the prevailing H2B wage rate based on the job to be performed. The employer is responsible for all regular local, state and federal payroll taxes, including paying Social Security and unemployment (FICA, FUTA and SUTA). The employer is responsible for assisting guest workers in obtaining Social Security cards upon their arrival.
- Insurance: H2B Employer’s must provide guest workers with compensation insurance.
- Housing: H2B Guest workers can pay for all their housing costs and related expenses. While H2B employers are under no legal obligation to provide housing, it is preferred that arrangements are made for affordable and proper housing prior to engaging in the program. We can help.
- Transportation: H2B Employer’s must pay for the visa, transportation (including subsistence) and any recruitment/processing costs incidental to the hiring of temporary foreign workers
- Social Security: When H2B guest workers arrive employers are required to take them to apply for social security cards. This is very simple, you can contact your local SS Office for instructions. We can help.
- Work Supplies: H2B Employer’s furnishes all tools/supplies necessary to perform the work at no cost to the guest workers.
- Environment: H2B Employer’s needs to unsure everyone in the workplace will treat participants with respect and dignity.
Request a Quote
Learn more about our programs for seasonal workers, guest worker programs and other work visas!