BENCHMARK CONSULTING GROUP, INC. was founded in 1996 with a goal to provide our clientele with the best professional guidance in the Roofing and Waterproofing Industry. Through professionalism, education, integrity, honesty and hard work Benchmark has established itself as one of the top performing Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting Companies in the Southeast Region.
- ROOFING – A roof system is a building asset. Owners today recognize the significance of the investment they have made in protecting their building and its contents from water damage, in terms of both the roof’s cost and its replacement value.
- WATERPROOFING – The primary function of building envelope is to protect against water intrusion. When a building envelope fails, the results are often costly, dramatic and disastrous. Poorly designed or maintained building envelopes can leave a trail of litigious problems that can take years and many dollars to diagnose and repair.
- ANALYSIS – Assist the building Owner in making an informed decision on the direction of their goals, by evaluating and analyzing all data pertaining to the existing roofing and waterproofing condition of their building.
- PLANNING – Benchmark Consulting Group will develop an efficient plan of action, over an established period time, to best achieve the building Owner’s goals.
- BUDGETING – Our experience in this industry will aide you in establishing budgets in the most cost effective way. From present day spending, to creating a funding program for future projects, Benchmark Consulting Group can guide you through the process.
- MATERIAL MANUFACTURER REVIEW – Our long term relationship with manufacturers provides customers with an immediate benefit in choosing the proper product for a specific application. Maximizing dollars spent versus the product used as well as evaluating and analyzing manufacturer’s warranties.
- CONTRACTOR REVIEW – The 30 plus years spent in this industry allows Benchmark Consulting Group to help you in choosing the proper contractors for specific projects. Benchmark Consulting Group will establish a contractor’s qualifications and references through investigative research.
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION CONFERENCES – Benchmark will hold a pre-construction conference with the Contractor, Manufacturer’s Representative and the Owner to review all procedures required for the project. To establish construction and coordination schedules.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Benchmark will oversee the entire project to completion. Assist the Owner and the Contractor with all project coordination and requirements.
- PROJECT MONITORING AND INSPECTIONS – Benchmark will monitor and inspect the project on a regular basis to insure all work is being completed according to plans and specifications. To best serve the Owner’s interest in workmanship. Benchmark will provide inspection logs and reports for documentation.
- PROJECT CLOSEOUT – Benchmark will inspect all work completed with the Owner, the Manufacturers Representative and Contractor for final acceptance.
- Certified State of Florida Roofing Contractor
- Troxler Radiological Certification, Troxler Laboratories
- Certified Infrared Inspector, Infra-Inspection Institute
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspector
Benchmark Consulting Group – Commercial Roofing and Waterproofing Consultants serving all of Florida
5400 South University Drive, Suite 407A, Davie, Florida 33328
Phone: (954) 476-0801