Google has just re-designed, revamped and re-launched its Earth product, and it has certainly been worth the two-year wait.
Earth is now built into Chrome, so there is no longer a need to download a cumbersome desktop app to access this global repository of images, videos, and knowledge cards.
The Android app has been updated too, with support to follow soon for mobile browsers and iOS.
So what’s new?
Read on… https://searchenginewatch.com/2017/04/20/whats-new-with-earth-first-impressions-of-the-relaunched-google-earth/
The ARRIS E6000 Converged Edge Router (CER) is a next-generation CCAP-ready platform that provides cable operators unprecedented advances in channel density, power efficiency, and cost savings in a redundant, integrated architecture designed from the ground up for high availability. Operators deploy the E6000 today as a dense, high-availability CMTS for data and voice services. ARRIS will deliver a series of software upgrades beginning in early 2015 that will provide for Integrated Edge QAM (IEQ) functionality with today’s E6000 CER hardware. The E6000 CER software is based on that of the C4 CMTS, meaning that the E6000 benefits from over ten years of refinements in stability, hitless failover, and performance at high scale. This software re-use also provides the E6000 CER with a proven set of features for IPv6. No other CCAP-ready platform today enjoys a proven software code base for these critical functional areas.
• Enhanced Scaling
• 32 Annex B / 24 Annex A QAMs per F
• Extended modem Tx power for USCB
• Dual Shared Secret
• Enhanced USCB Scaling per CAM
• Integrated Service Class Agility
• Dynamic Service Class Modifications
• IPv6 PCMM for Voice Services
• Upstream Drop Classifier Support
• Support for Modem Loss of AC Power
• Improved Partial Service
• PBR Recursive Next Hop
• DSG Reset to Null
• TCS Optimization for Static Upstream Bonding Groups
• Multi-tuner Cable Modem Support
• IS-IS Point-to-Point Adjacencies
• IS-IS Dynamic Hostname Support
• RADIUS Authentication
• CM Status SOOR Handling
• Annex A Mixed 256 QAM / 64 QAM per F Connector
• Automated Hitless Patching
• Load Balancing via SNMP MIB
• UCAM Hitless Sparing Expansion to 6+1
• MP-BGP + IPv6 Address Family
• Secure NTP
• Intelligent Channel Optimizer (ICO) Support
• Copy FTP Source IP on Same Command Line
• IPv6 Route Scaling Enhancement
• Intelligent RCS Assignment/Balancing Control
Advanced Media Technologies, Inc. (AMT) is the performance leader among CATV and High-End Broadband Electronic Equipment Providers. As a value added reseller of high performance products from numerous well known manufacturers, AMT targets emerging technology applications in broadband and broadcast with a complete line of RF and fiber distribution, video, data, OTT, IPTV, and HDTV products. In addition to providing expert in-house technical support for RF and IP video distribution systems to Cable TV companies nationwide, AMT systems integration provides Turn-Key solutions for Digital TV Headends, CMTS and VoIP deployment, as well as Design and on-site Technical Support.
ADVANCED MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
3150 SW 15th Street – Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442 USA
This is the first class and introduction to the 9 week Qigong series that Frank Iborra will be teaching online and is FREE. Frank chose this practice because of its foundational nature to all other practices, including Tai Chi, Tao Yoga, Ba Gua, Opening the Energy Gates and other practices from this system. Frank is a licensed acupuncturist with more than 47 years experience in martial arts and internal body practices. You can view his bio on our website at: www.whitecranehealingarts.com
Taoist breathing is the gateway to unambiguously feeling and awakening everything inside of you. The breath is bridge between body and mind. Fundamentally, all illnesses have an underlying disconnect between body and mind, therefore, developing awareness of the breath helps to facilitate the reintegration of the body, mind and spirit. As you develop the skill to go deeper into the integration process, you experience greater balance, healing and the potential for whole being.
Following are some benchmarks to take note of in the Longevity Breathing practice:
- Facilitating the increase of oxygen and balancing oxygen and carbon dioxide in your body
- Retraining the nervous system to deeply relax and awaken
- Improving and repairing the functionality of the internal organ systems
- Increasing and integrating the various levels of Qi which include meridian qi, wei qi, right and left channels and the central channel qi. (Qi can be understood as a combination of energy plus consciousness plus information systems)
- Linking the energy of your breath directly to the fluids and nerves of your body which allows your mind to penetrate deeper into your being
- Establishing the foundation of good health and peace of mind
- Using breath as the stepping stone for Taoist meditation
Five TAO yoga postures will be included in class to support your understanding of how the breathing practice functions. Some aspects of “Opening the Energy Gates” including body alignments will also be included.
- First Class FREE – Introduction – March 26, 2017 – 11:00 am
- Followed by 8 weekly classes, Sundays at 11:00 AM – 50 minutes each class
- Cost: All 8 classes prepaid -$75.00 or each Individual class – $12.00
- Classes will be live streamed and available as recordings afterwards for review
or for those not able to attend all 8 classes.
- To Register: call: 954-721-7252
- (Visa, Mastercard, Discover Amex accepted)
- Instructions for online participation in the class will be sent when registration is completed
Visit the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1438778506192737/
The White Crane Healing Arts Center is now located just outside Asheville, North Carolina
260 Dula Springs Road, Weaverville, North Carolina 28787
Why tie up your car in a collision repair center for days on a small auto bumper repair when we come to you?
Paint Shuttle’s mobile auto bumper repair service can fix your auto bumper damage and even replacement it, right at your home or office in Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
All minor bumper scratches, dents and damages can be sanded, filled, primed and painted to match the exact color of paint using our computerized paint matching system. We also repair damaged plastic bumpers by heating and molding your bumper to it’s original shape and finish.
With over 20 years of experience with the local car dealers, we are widely recognized for our auto body repair experience and skills.
Paint Shuttle works with vehicles from high end luxury autos to economy cars including vans, trucks and motorcycles.
Why have extra rental fees while your car is being repaired? We come right to your door.
We repair bumpers for the following:
- Paint Scuffs
- Auto Bumper Dent Repairs
- Bumper Dings
- Bumper Scratch Repairs
- Minor Bumper Damage
- Key Scratches
- Plastic Bumper Repair
- Cosmetic Auto Bumper Repairs
- Minor Collision Bumper Repairs
- Paint-less Bumper Dent Repairs
- Bumper Paint damage
CALL US TODAY AT FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! 954.551.3200
Paint Shuttle – Mobile Bumper Repairs and Scratch Removal
265 S. Federal Highway – Suite 293 · Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
Last week, we shared a series of four short videos intended to help you accomplish some easy wins using Moz Pro: Your Daily SEO Fix: The Keyword Research Edition. Week Two (that’s this week!) is focused on link building, identifying opportunities to take over SERP features, and doing that all-important competitive research.
Learn more… http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/seomoz/~3/lvFP0x-0iIU/daily-seo-fix-link-building-ranking-zero
Have you noticed that a lot of local pack results don’t seem to make sense these days? Almost every time I search Google for a local search term, the pack results leave me wondering, “Why are these businesses ranking?”
For example, take a look at the results I get for “plumbers”:
To read the full article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/seomoz/~3/eJaPzcW-eAI/proximity-to-searcher-is-new-top-local-search-ranking-factor
This is an application in an Atlanta hotel. Guests were constantly complaining of the floors being slippery, and there was a liability issue. Many hotels are faced with slippery tiles as well as slippery pool decks and slippery spas. National Sealing is the industry leader in anti slip for hotel floors
The options for slippery floors are:
- apply a buy-and-apply product from the internet with little to no result or have a non slip process applied professionally. National Sealing mobilizes across the US and abroad.
- Sealing the tiles with an anti slip product will be temporary and we have not found many of the internet product claims to be accurate. This compounds the issue, as the trial version of the non slip product must then be removed prior to any proven methods. This of course adds to the cost.
Our process differs substantially. Our NS-200 coating process vs. sealers are more durable and will last longer. Secondly, if a novice handyman can apply a plastic polymer, or sand from a box store that is added to any sealer mix, these particles are very brittle and wear fast. This will also compound the slip problem, as additional applications of sealer will build up, resulting in flaking, peeling etc….
Our solution is our durable three part coating process. We then broadcast nano beads which are very difficult to crush with pedestrian traffic. This results in a very durable and long lasting surface treatment.
Call for an appointment – 954-577-8837 or visit us on line http://www.nationalsealing.com
National Sealing Company
Our product line includes: conventional sealing, anti slip applications, staining, coloring, dyeing and our patented ‘coating’ process. In addition; epoxy applications, cement overlays, mildew control, anti graffiti and grinding services.
Ask us how you can create custom concrete countertops right at home. We have the complete system of everything you’ll need, from form building to sealing!
Alternative Constructors manufactures concrete countertops using a new school method called GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete). Alternative Constructors create thin, lightweight countertops that have the appearance of solid, large pieces. GFRC countertops weigh anywhere from 30%-70% lighter than our traditional mix and have more tensile and compressive strength to go with it.
Alternative Constructors concrete countertops are 100% custom, made-to-order countertops. There are 32 standard colors to choose from. Countertop widths are typically 3/4″ thick but can be built to fit your needs. Aggregates such as recycled glass, mirror pieces, shells or other decorative items can be added to countertops to create an even more one-of-a-kind countertop (this will increase the price). Prices start at $80.00 per square foot.
Check out Alternative Constructors for pictures of countertop products.
Please call 954 565 5900 or visit us on online to our contact page – to set up an appointment to receive a custom estimate. Only applies to South Florida region.
EcoSimplista – Your Eco Friendly Home Improvement Company
619 East Sunrise Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Phone: 954 565 5900