Search Engine Pay Per Click Campaigns:
What is a Pay Per Click Campaign?
Pay Per Click Campaigns are marketing methods to to bid on keyword phrases through the major Search Engines for advertising your website. The campaigns include simple, effective ads linked to groups of keyword phrases. When each keyword phrase from your camapgin is queried through a search engine, your ad will be displayed. You only pay for that service when someone clicks on your ad to go to your website. You do not pay for impressions (although there are services that charge your based impressions)
Our years of experience can save you money and provide qualified web traffic. Contact us today.
Pay per click campaigns are a major traffic generator for any starting or existing web site. The major Search Engines are Google, Yahoo, and MSN. These comprise about 90% of all search engine searches. These search engine also feed other search engines for advertising and results.
Pay Per Click campaigns can give your web site immediate exposure. Normally, it can take months to be found in the search engines after you submit to them. The Pay Per Click campaigns will generate traffic, but you need to keep an eye on the traffic to detect conversions. A conversion is when one of those clicks turns into more than a visitor, like someone that purchases a product or requests information.
Remember, you are paying for a placement. Normally, you want to be in the top ten or on the first page displayed. It all depends on the competition for those bids for each keyword. If the budget and competition isn't too steep you can find yourself easily in the top three spots. Keep in mind the competition and your position can change based on the bid price and your budget. If you set up your account on a daily budget (which is highly recommended) when the daily budget runs out, then your ads will stop running until the next day. The bottom line of pay per click accounts, is trying to strike a balance between bids and budget. It can be challenging.
Hence, you can somewhat guarantee your placement based on your bid. Your budget should last the whole month, but keep in mind the keyword bidding can be competitive and costly. The bids need to be monitored on a regular basis and there is a good amount of strategy required to perform this form of advertising.
- Guaranteed placement
- Traffic can start almost immediately
- Pay per click can be very competitive
- You control your monthly budget and how much you wish to spend
- Use the monthly reporting so you to see which keywords are providing the results
ROI - Return on Investment
It's important to mention ROI (Return on Investment). The question, "Are you making more money then you are spending". This is the key factor in deciding if this type of advertising is cost effective..
Things to keep in mind:
- What is your ROI (Return on Investment) on your advertising campaign?
- How much do you spend on marketing your web site? Is it within your budget?
- For every dollar spent in marketing how much revenue are you making?
- You can use the same methods for almost any form of advertising to determine it's cost effectiveness
Good luck with your web site marketing.
Website Marketing for South Florida
If you are not where your customers are searching, you not being found!
- All the search engines are upgrading their programming on a regular basis, making the ways of advertising a web site more difficult and complex. The methods of optimizating a website are changing from search engine to search engine, along with the ability to manipulate your web page rankings. The black hat tricks like "doorway" pages, meta tag keyword stuffing, white text on a white background, and other unacceptable practices can only hurt your web site rankings.
- Pay per click marketing is becoming a more accepted practice to finding your way to the top 10 results for a keyword phrase.
- It is true, as your web page search engine results drop to the bottom of the page, that your possibility of clicks will be reduced as well. So being in the top 10 positions on a result page is the difference of getting a click or no traffic - just an impression.
- The more competitive a business field is, the harder it is to attain a top ten ranking, the more important rankings become to the success of your website and income.
- First page placement is vital to your Internet business presence. It is widely known that the closer to the top of the search engine results page, the greater possibility of finding more visitors.
- Strong web page rankings = more visitors = more possible sales.
- Younger Consumers are much more likely to use search engines to locate goods and services than to use a phone book!
- Beware of web marketing companies that offer secret search engine positioning or "questionable" promises.
- Can you get listed in the Search Engines in 48 hours? Yes, this can be accomplished with Google and Yahoo marketing campaigns.
- It is a fact, that It can take months before a new website can get listed naturally in the search engines. My advice to a new website owner is to setup a Pay Per Click Campaign to start getting traffic immediately during the crucial first 6 months of your website's life. Let us help you get started
Anyone can have a pay per click campaign, so if you are interested in gaining more web traffic - contact us today to find out how we can help you.